every fictional universe has them, especially massive cosmic-driven multiverses such as our own (which has elements of anime epics, sci-fi, superheroes and other such things) : thus I think the time …Read more >
I have become aware of how many of my characters have yet to actually be used in a story and I am thinking of making a story concerning my lesser known creations - the problem will be getting the plo…Read more >
My mom's out of the hospital, and everything seems to be going well after she went to a chiropractor. We're all very relieved, and I've de-stressed enough to start editing on the wiki again.
- Hero Fo…Read more >
Hi, everyone, Hero Forever here. I know I've been absent from the wiki a lot lately, and for that I'm truly sorry. But it seems my presence will be even more scarce, as my mother was recently admitte…Read more >
a two-in-one blog - starting with three extra characters I didn't add to the Absolutes blog, they are:
- Paradox (embodiment of impossible events or people (NOT to be confused with Impossibility, the gua…
Read more >
Well, just a short blog introducing some Absolute designs I've been coming up with, expanding their ranks.
Sol = personification of Earth's sun
Undeath = a unique Absolute formed by Misery and Rot as t…
Read more >
Welcome to the Villains: RPG Wiki! This former counterpart to Villains Wiki was meant for those Users who have participated in the old and currently outdated User Battles, to showcase their unique creations in a shared universe. Since then, this wiki has grown into a series of modern myths, collectively known as the Villains canon.
We appreciate new users, but at the same time, we like to remain a small community. New users do give us new material, new ideas, and new ways to expand our canon. But we do not wish to grow too fast. A new user once in a while is enough to leave us happy, and if the new user is serious about contributing to our collective canon, He/she will be welcomed with open arms.
We suggest that you take a look at the following pages:
In order to prevent confusion, disputes, or trolling, there are general rules to be followed on the wiki. Breaking any of the following rules can result in a ban.
- Respect other Users, first and foremost
- Belittling or mocking other Users is prohibited, and will result in a strict ban.
- Belittling or mocking races, gender, cultures, religions, etc. will result in a strict ban.
- Villain characters or even some heroes or anti-heroes may provide some exceptions, provided they aren't written solely for the purpose of being offensive. Character archetypes such as the religous zealot are allowed. If you are unsure whether or not your character is offensive, ask an admin.
- New Users are prohibited from creating omnipotent characters unless they have proven RP experience, or ask beforehand with an admin or trusted User. The reason behind this is that we want interactive stories with characters that are able to be played with- this is not a site to show off how "badass" or "awesome" your character is.
- Stories that are not "stories" (being conceptually nonsensical, "trollpasta," or similar) will be subject to deletion. Admins have the power to delete these articles immediately.
- Note: This does not apply to weird fiction, which handles bizarre concepts in a professional fashion.
- When contributing to another story, do not act outwith the bounds of the story. If you have an idea, take it up with the User heading the story.
- "Power-gaming" is prohibited. Your character needs to be a reasonable power-level for the sake of plot, and invincible characters are out of the question (see Rule 2)
The database for the powers/abilities of the characters we use in our stories. Currently under construction.